Thread: Now the Coup Starts

1. Top | #1851
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What.
    The,
    Fuck,

No political interference in decision to clear protesters from park ahead of Donald Trump photo op, investigation finds

An internal investigation has found that the decision to forcibly clear Black Lives Matter protesters from an area in front of the White House last year was not influenced by then-president Donald Trump's plan to stage a photo opportunity at the same spot.

The report, released by the Interior Department's Inspector General, concludes that the protesters were cleared by US Park Police on June 1 so that a contractor could start installing new fencing.
    Um...when THE FUCK have Pave Hawk helicopters been deployed and police attack news outlets for the sole purpose of replacing some fencing?

2. Top | #1852
    The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    What.
    The,
    Fuck,

No political interference in decision to clear protesters from park ahead of Donald Trump photo op, investigation finds

An internal investigation has found that the decision to forcibly clear Black Lives Matter protesters from an area in front of the White House last year was not influenced by then-president Donald Trump's plan to stage a photo opportunity at the same spot.

The report, released by the Interior Department's Inspector General, concludes that the protesters were cleared by US Park Police on June 1 so that a contractor could start installing new fencing.
    Um...when THE FUCK have Pave Hawk helicopters been deployed and police attack news outlets for the sole purpose of replacing some fencing?

3. Top | #1853
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by untermensche View Post
    The family wanting to know who killed their family member is natural.

It may not be a good idea to put the name out in the media.
    Giving it to the family would do the same thing.

4. Top | #1854
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What.
    The,
    Fuck,

Yeah, Trump and his entourage just happened to show up 27 minutes after the park was cleared.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

5. Top | #1855
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Not about the US capital breach but the Oregon statehouse.

An Oregon lawmaker is ejected from office for helping a crowd breach the State Capitol.

Lawmakers in Oregon ejected one of their colleagues from office for the first time in state history late Thursday night, voting 59 to 1 to oust Representative Mike Nearman for his role in helping a far-right crowd breach the State Capitol in December.

Mr. Nearman, who was the only no vote, had faced rising pressure from his Republican colleagues to resign from office this week, days after newly surfaced video showed him apparently coaching people on how they might get inside the closed Capitol. Previous security footage had showed how Mr. Nearman exited the building where protesters had gathered, allowing them inside and setting off a confrontation with law enforcement officers.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

6. Top | #1856
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What.
    The,
    Fuck,

The White House rarely ever bites back at a former White House leader, I think in general to protect the office for themselves. And this is getting out of hand. This came out of the Trump Admin, we wouldn't believe it. That it came out of the Biden Admin, makes me incredulous that I can't believe it.

Putting up fencing? The fencing that wasn't necessary to begin with because POTUS was a coward? They gassed protestors for fencing... accidentally using pepper balls because those officers arrived late to the meeting where they were told to not use such things against American civilians not engaged in any violent act?

And just afterwards Trump goes out for PR photo shoot?! Yes, there was so much BS in the Trump Admin, some was likely to be coincidence, but this thing... a fence? Gassed to put up a fence?

7. Top | #1857
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    What.
    The,
    Fuck,

The White House rarely ever bites back at a former White House leader, I think in general to protect the office for themselves. And this is getting out of hand. This came out of the Trump Admin, we wouldn't believe it. That it came out of the Biden Admin, makes me incredulous that I can't believe it.

Putting up fencing? The fencing that wasn't necessary to begin with because POTUS was a coward? They gassed protestors for fencing... accidentally using pepper balls because those officers arrived late to the meeting where they were told to not use such things against American civilians not engaged in any violent act?

And just afterwards Trump goes out for PR photo shoot?! Yes, there was so much BS in the Trump Admin, some was likely to be coincidence, but this thing... a fence? Gassed to put up a fence?
    The IG that wrote that report is a Trump holdover. There's still a lot of them left.

8. Top | #1858
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Family of insurrectionist who was shot and killed sues for identity of the officer who shot her.
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    "The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress," said Terrell Roberts, an attorney for Babbitt’s family.
    They don't seem to be aware of the standard of imminent threat.
    These are the sort of people who pooh-pooh the Black Lives Matter movement, but when cops are violent to them, they get outraged.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump Spoke Directly to Stop the Steal Leader Alex Jones on Insurrection Day - Proof - "Jones's confession raises the stakes significantly for the under-review possibility that—based on photo analyses—Jones's lieutenant Owen Shroyer may have been inside Trump's ops center on January 6."

Back in Mar 2, Alex Jones seen on leaked video saying he's 'sick' of Donald Trump | TheHill
    “It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it: that I wish I never would have f---ing met Trump,” Jones says in the video, which was taken in January 2019. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of f---ing Donald Trump, man. God, I’m f---ing sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his f---ing ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

Jones has been among Trump's most vocal and bombastic supporters, often amplifying and sensationalizing false or misleading statements the former president makes and stirring up far-right users on the internet.

9. Top | #1859
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Donald Trump asked staff 'how am I losing to this mental retard?' as Joe Biden closed in on election victory | The Irish Post
    The claim comes from Frankly, We Did Win This Election by Michael Bender, in which the author says Trump stopped a meeting in the Oval Office to express his dismay.

"How am I losing in the polls to this mental retard?" He supposedly asked his staff, as Biden closed in election victory.
    This is from someone who spoke of "Lyin' Ted" Cruz, "Low-Energy Jeb" Bush, and "Little Marco" Rubio.

Author Michael Bender claims that Trump never thought that JB was much of a threat, because he was "too old". He expected someone younger like Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama.
    Bender says that Trump deeply regretted going in hard on Elizabeth Warren early on, because she would have been an easier opponent in the election.

He also says that the 77-year-old was convinced that Biden would be forced to pull out of the race at some point, due to his physical and mental health, and therefore pulled campaign funds from going towards attack ads.
    Seems like it was Trump's turn to be overconfident.

10. Top | #1860
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Joe Biden did not beat Trump.

Anti-Trump vote beat Trump.

Biden was a lucky stooge.