Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Day without stupid: redux

1. Top | #81
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Swammerdami View Post
    Clicking to that news story, I see another clip of Jen Psaki. She's my new heroine! Intelligent, informed, articulate, very quick to think on her feet. Such a refreshing change from Suckabee and the other WH liars we've dealth with for 4 years.
    Spelling error... but given the people in question and their quality, seems to fit better your way.

And yes, Jen Psaki is fantastic.

2. Top | #82
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Colourful Jester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swammerdami View Post
    Clicking to that news story, I see another clip of Jen Psaki. She's my new heroine! Intelligent, informed, articulate, very quick to think on her feet. Such a refreshing change from Suckabee and the other WH liars we've dealth with for 4 years.
    Spelling error... but given the people in question and their quality, seems to fit better your way.

And yes, Jen Psaki is fantastic.
    It is refreshing to see better fibbing than "Nuh-uh!" Proper White House Spokespeople are so ridiculously quick, they know all the answers before the questions are raised. Someone tried to get her to admit Biden is following Trump's playbook on vaccine distribution, and she asked back... with a smile, something like 'What plans specifically'? And the reporter had nothing, and stumbled.

3. Top | #83
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    It is refreshing to see better fibbing than "Nuh-uh!" Proper White House Spokespeople are so ridiculously quick, they know all the answers before the questions are raised. Someone tried to get her to admit Biden is following Trump's playbook on vaccine distribution, and she asked back... with a smile, something like 'What plans specifically'? And the reporter had nothing, and stumbled.
    And that's fibbing... how?

4. Top | #84
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    That wasn't fibbing, but we know White House Spokespeople fib... a lot. It is part of the job to twist and spin and fib. The Trump Admin just lied and slandered. The George W. Bush Admin wasn't much better.

5. Top | #85
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    That wasn't fibbing, but we know White House Spokespeople fib... a lot. It is part of the job to twist and spin and fib. The Trump Admin just lied and slandered. The George W. Bush Admin wasn't much better.
    I haven't seen/heard Psaki say anything that I would consider a "fib". Failure to take bait (answer loaded questions in way the questioner seems to hope) isn't dishonest IMHO. She seems remarkably candid and straightforward, even when asked hard questions.

6. Top | #86
    Welcome to the Stupidest of times.

7. Top | #87
    Cyborg with a Tiara
    Archived
    Total Posts
    She's got a point.

8. Top | #88
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    She's got a point.
    Yes. It's good to see SE Cupp is realizing that the party she once supported is now totally nuts.

9. Top | #89
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southernhybrid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    She's got a point.
    Yes. It's good to see SE Cupp is realizing that the party she once supported is now totally nuts.
    On the one hand, that was a pretty biased diatribe. She seems unaware of stupidity from other people, like Democrats.

But she did explain why I've gone(over the last 20+ years), from studiously bipartisan independent to straight ticket Democrat voter. I don't see what she's talking about as news exactly.
    What I see happening is the GOP running out of steam concerning ideas and policies. They're increasingly resorting to stupid extremism, because they haven't much else to offer anymore.
    Tom

10. Top | #90
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Guam offers cookies and geography lessons, history book, to Marjorie Taylor Dumbass after she refers to Guam as a foreign country at CPAC.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...ely-calling-us

"I'm a regular, normal person. And I wanted to take my regular – normal person, normal, everyday American values, which is: We love our country. We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America – not for what, China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam – whatever, wherever," the Georgia Republican said.