Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions For Women

1. Top | #191
    Contributor
    A big one for me.

Women arrange their hair so it hangs in front of their face, and then constantly flip it out of the way.

I am beginning to think this is some kind of genetic based mating ritual.

2. Top | #192
    the baby-eater
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_bank View Post
    Women arrange their hair so it hangs in front of their face, and then constantly flip it out of the way.
    CBS actually interviewed a girl about this a while back:

3. Top | #193
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    A big one for me.

Or worse, one of the front desk staff at the doctor's office, she consistently wore her hair partially covering one eye. She didn't flip it out of the way, just went about life like that. Unless she was actually blind in that eye how could she stand it? I can't stand to have hair that can even fall into my field of vision (say, if I'm bent over looking at the innards of a computer.)

4. Top | #194
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    A big one for me.

Or worse, one of the front desk staff at the doctor's office, she consistently wore her hair partially covering one eye. She didn't flip it out of the way, just went about life like that. Unless she was actually blind in that eye how could she stand it? I can't stand to have hair that can even fall into my field of vision (say, if I'm bent over looking at the innards of a computer.)
    Suffering for fashion.

5. Top | #195
    Cyborg with a Tiara
    Archived
    Total Posts
    A big one for me.

I can’t stand hair in my eyes. I will either cut my hair short enough to never reach my eyes, or use hairspray to make sure it never reaches my eyes.

But I don’t think this is a “women” thing. I see men do it as well. Many many of them. I don’t know how they stand it.

6. Top | #196
    Contributor
    The nurse(female) at mu doctor appointment today had a crew cut.

7. Top | #197
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Personally, hair in my face really bothers me. I tend to pull it back or tuck it behind my ears.

But FWIW, here's this:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...chniques-women

8. Top | #198
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Here's a question for women that I hope doesn't devolve into a stand-off.

To my mind, a front-clasp bra would be easier for a woman to put on and off, but they seem to be the exception rather than the rule. Am I wrong about that, or is there some other reason that most bras are rear-clasp?

This has nothing to do about access for a significant other--just everyday wear.

9. Top | #199
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by James Brown View Post

To my mind, a front-clasp bra would be easier for a woman to put on and off, but they seem to be the exception rather than the rule. Am I wrong about that, or is there some other reason that most bras are rear-clasp?

This has nothing to do about access for a significant other--just everyday wear.
    When a woman wears a bra that clasps in the back, it's really quite simple. She just clasps it in the front, then simply turns the bra around, and pulls the strap over her shoulders.

What I have always thought were repulsive, are those underwire bras, but I won't judge my female peers if that's what they prefer to wear. What works for one woman, doesn't work for all. We should all wear what we find to be the most comfortable, even if that means going braless.

Why do some men wear boxer shorts, while other wear bikini style underwear? There are many styles of underpants for both men and women. Who cares what one chooses to wear? I certainly don't.

10. Top | #200
    Quote Originally Posted by James Brown View Post

I don't identify as a woman, but that one always made sense to me, who wants a bulky clasp up front? I don't even like ties.
    "Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat of the tree of knowledge."