Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

1. Top | #1
    Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.

Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.

We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won’t learn.

I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.

Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?

Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah’s flood to drown his own son’s of god.

I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.

Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
    DL

2. Top | #2
    Of course I would. My love for animals is not dependent on their intelligence.
    "Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat of the tree of knowledge."

3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Every dog I've owned in 30 years has studied me and considered me to be a perfect being and the provider of all that is necessary to live. They wish simply to exist in the presence of....ME. ME. I'm God. ME.

4. Top | #4
    Archived
    Total Posts
    How do we relate? How involved can you get in the daily lives of fleas or mosquito's before boredom sets in?

5. Top | #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Politesse View Post
    Of course I would. My love for animals is not dependent on their intelligence.
    I like animals as well and would not punish them for being to dumb to do as I bid.

Would you punish them for not doing as you would bid them do?

Do you think it fair for a god to punish us?

Regards
    DL

6. Top | #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    Every dog I've owned in 30 years has studied me and considered me to be a perfect being and the provider of all that is necessary to live. They wish simply to exist in the presence of....ME. ME. I'm God. ME.
    If a male, put a female dog near by and see just how much you really mean to it.

Regards
    DL

7. Top | #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DBT View Post
    How do we relate? How involved can you get in the daily lives of fleas or mosquito's before boredom sets in?
    We relate exactly as you did buddy.

Just imagine it to see that if all we are to Yahweh is a make work program, more like pogrom, and most will end with your conclusion.

Regards
    DL

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    If a male, put a female dog near by and see just how much you really mean to it.

Regards
    DL
    You got me. And...put a hot New Orleans ho near Jimmy Swaggart, and you'll see how much high-holy glossalia and hands swaying up to Jeebus means to him...

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DBT View Post
    Well you can train ("human") fleas to do an amazing variety of tricks.... e.g. making smoke rings with a cigarette.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=374&v=FA_DkeaCKL0
    Maybe God's boredom is the explanation for "cessationism"......

10. Top | #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post

Regards
    DL
    You got me. And...put a hot New Orleans ho near Jimmy Swaggart, and you'll see how much high-holy glossalia and hands swaying up to Jeebus means to him...
    I thought they had him on up skirt photography.

It has been so long since I have heard of him, I thought he might be dead by now.

Regards
    DL