Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, Matty. Have you been a naughty boy?

1. Top | #31
    Veteran Member TV and credit cards's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    That's fantastic.

I think, extortion, if any, is coming from Matt Gaetz' spurned lover, Joel Greenberg.

I've said it before. I'll say it again. Never trust a guy who uses too much hair product.

2. Top | #32
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    Kent also requested the Gaetz family’s help returning Levinson in exchange for giving Matt Gaetz credit for the operation and promising a presidential pardon for unnamed legal issues.
    Umm... so is this a bogus letter from some third party scammer? How is Gaetz supposed to get someone released from Iran? How is a $25 million loan going to do anything?

That tale reads more like a Nigerian Prince scam than a shakedown. President Biden is going to give a guy that had sex with an underaged girl(s) a pardon... forget that we are talking about Gaetz. This tale is getting bizarre.

3. Top | #33
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TV and credit cards View Post
    Never trust a guy who uses too much hair product.
    So that degree from Trump University really is TOTALLY useless?

4. Top | #34
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    I am very surprised by this.

I thought he liked under-aged boys...

...based on his living arrangement.
    That's a rather vulgar insinuation from you. Of course, I expect nothing less.
    You might need a bit of context:

Also, somewhere in his younger years Nestor was a congressional page at Gaetz's recommendation....

5. Top | #35
    Veteran Member
    When people tell you what they are, we should believe them. In today's edition of 'There's a tweet for everything.'

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...03&oe=60899825

6. Top | #36
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldtraveller View Post
    When people tell you what they are, we should believe them. In today's edition of 'There's a tweet for everything.'

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...03&oe=60899825
    Jebus! Another one I thought had to be fake, but is still on his Twitter feed.

7. Top | #37
    Veteran Member
    Watch this Rachel Maddow excerpt. It's mainly about Joel Greenberg, the criminal Tax Callector of Seminole County, whose bizarre criminal misdeeds seem like a caricature even by GOP standards. The last minute or two connect to Gaetz, a good friend of Greenberg who has also been charged with underage sex trafficking, one of many crimes Greenberg is charged with.

8. Top | #38
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I've gotta say, Tucker Carlson looks more confused than normal in this totally 100% convincing interview:

Gaetz should have turned up drunk, it probably would have ended up better if he did.

9. Top | #39
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post

You might need a bit of context:

Also, somewhere in his younger years Nestor was a congressional page at Gaetz's recommendation....
    And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "coming here from Cuba (legally, of course)" mean you just arrived from Cuba on a boat?

10. Top | #40
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Matt Gaetz showed nude pics of women he said he slept with to GOP members of Congress: report

On Thursday, CNN reported new salacious details about the behavior of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), who is separately under a Department of Justice sex trafficking investigation.

"Sources say Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women, and even showed fellow lawmakers some nude photos of women he said he slept with," said anchor Wolf Blitzer. "Lauren Fox is on this part of the story. What are you learning about these photos?"

"We should be very clear from the top, this is a separate issue than the DOJ investigation that is ongoing right now," said Fox. "When Matt Gaetz was a new member of Congress, he earned a reputation quickly of being a close ally of former President Trump's. He liked to be in the limelight of the media. He also, according to multiple sources CNN spoke with, behind the scenes likes to show his colleagues photos and brag about sexual exploits he had with women."
    Yup, definitely a trumper.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.