Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That's Nice Caitlyn Jenner

1. Top | #11
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Caitlyn Jenner
    Caitlyn Marie Jenner (born William Bruce Jenner, October 28, 1949) is an American media personality, socialite, and retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete.

Jenner played college football for the Graceland Yellowjackets before incurring a knee injury that required surgery. Convinced by Olympic decathlete Jack Parker's coach, L. D. Weldon, to try the decathlon, Jenner had a six-year decathlon career, culminating in winning the men's decathlon event at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal,[3][4] setting a third successive world record and gaining fame as "an all-American hero".[5] Given the unofficial title of "world's greatest athlete",[6] Jenner established a career in television, film, writing, auto racing, business, and as a Playgirl cover model.[7]

Jenner has six children with three successive wives—Chrystie Crownover, Linda Thompson, and Kris Jenner—and has since 2007 appeared on the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians with Kris, their daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Kris's other children Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob Kardashian.

Assigned male at birth, Jenner publicly came out as a trans woman in April 2015, announcing her new name in July.[8] From 2015 to 2016, she starred in the reality television series I Am Cait, which focused on her gender transition. She has been called the most famous transgender woman in the world.[9][10] Jenner is a transgender rights activist.[11][12][13]

A member of the Republican Party, she is running for governor of California in the 2021 California gubernatorial recall election.[14][15][16]
    Despite her living as a woman, her voice is still somatically male.

I'm old enough to vaguely remember her when she had her earlier name and gender identity. I've never had much interest in sports, but then Bruce Jenner was enough of a celebrity to stick in my mind.

2. Top | #12
    Cyborg with a Tiara
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Also, she doesn’t seem to know that people can look up in the public record whether she voted that day.

She did.

Lying about her apathy.
    That’s special.

3. Top | #13
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Rhea's link: Jenner says she didn't vote in 2020. But records show she did.

George Takei on Twitter: "Caitlyn Jenner is no friend of the LGBTQ community. Don't call her an actvist. She's a menace." / Twitter
    with this response
    DSPRL on Twitter: "@GeorgeTakei I don't understand why Caitlyn transitioned at such an old age. She was an athlete when she was a young man, if she transitioned then she could say something but since she didn't she should shutup. Imo" / Twitter

She was born in 1949 Oct 28, she she will be 72 this year.

Caitlyn Jenner's changing face from fillers to boob jobs as she waved goodbye to Bruce - Irish Mirror Online - "The world's most famous transgender woman looks dramatically different after nearly 50 years in the spotlight"

As Bruce Jenner, he was an Olympic champion in the 1970's. But he gradually transitioned, starting with some surgery to make his face more feminine-looking.
    When Bruce rose to stardom in 1976 after winning Olympic gold, the sportsman embodied what he thought it meant to be an alpha male with muscles and hair.

In 1982, he famously posed for a Playboy cover and showed off his hunky physique as he became a national hero.

In 1984, Bruce's transition into becoming a women slowly started as he got his first nose job and facelift.

He had also started to thin out his eyebrows in an attempt to make him look more groomed as he previously revealed he was 'repulsed' by facial hair.

Before the end of the decade, Bruce admitted that he went on to have at least six procedures on his face, including nose jobs and face lifts.

Bruce's stardom grew as he married momager and queen of the Kardashian clan, Kris Jenner, however that didn't stop Bruce's changing face.

In 2009, the champ underwent a revisionary face lift and numerous snaps suggest more cosmetic surgery than he has previously admitted as they showed him with a smoother jawline.

As the naughties past and 2010 slowly approached, the star appeared to get his ears pierced and started to grow his hair longer.

Caitlyn famously had her Adam’s apple flattened in 2014 by having filler injected into her cheeks.
    That last one is confusing, because it mentions two different body parts.

She got her gender reassignment surgery in 2015 and she headlined herself in Vanity Fair that year. But she didn't stop.
    Caitlyn continued to go under the knife after her transition and she famously invested in a 10-hour facial feminisation surgery that reportedly cost $70,000.

The surgical procedure generally involves lowering the hairline, lifting the brow, removal of the bony ridge around the eye sockets, and rhinoplasty to make the nose smaller and thinner.

It also often includes tapering the jaw and chin, removing the adam's apple, and lifting or filling the cheeks.

“There are distinct characteristics between the female bone structure and the male, for instance the distance between the top of your lip and your nose, it’s less on women", Caitlyn explained.

4. Top | #14
    Veteran Member
    Is it just me, or is Jenner milking this for publicity?

I don't understand why anybody cares about what Jenner does, personally.

Of course, I don't understand why anybody cares about Kim Kardashian either.
    Tom

5. Top | #15
    Archived
    Total Posts
    "What the f**k did you just do?" Caitlyn Jenner had massive panic attack after first gender reassignment surgery - Mirror Online - "The star said she freaked out after getting breast implants"

She wrote about that in her autobiography, "The Secrets of My Life".

Caitlyn Jenner has undergone sex reassignment surgery | Page Six
    The 67-year-old formerly known as Bruce Jenner gets very candid in the memoir, reportedly writing that, for her, a penis “has no special gifts or use for me other than what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods. I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time.”

She decided to go public about her latest surgery “so all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it,” according to Radar. Having the operation apparently was a “complex decision,” and Jenner considered potential health risks.
    That's an interesting twist on Sigmund Freud's theory of penis envy, that women feel inadequate and incomplete because they don't have this organ.

I'm a Celebrity: what surgery has Caitlyn Jenner had done? | HELLO!
    Caitlyn, now 70, fully transitioned in 2015. But she was 39 when she first tried to become a woman. Writing in her book about growing breasts for the first time, the TV star said: "I started on hormones. I was a good 36B. I loved them. I thought this was fabulous. My mission at that point was to transition before I was 40. Got to 39... I just couldn't go any further."

It was at this point that Caitlyn met Kris, her ex-wife of 23 years who she shares daughters Kendall and Kylie with. Scared of the world's reaction, Caitlyn stopped transitioning in the late 1980s. "I was terrified of being discovered," she said. "I was not at a point in my life where I was comfortable with myself. I don't want to be this way was the bottom line. Who would want to be dealing with all these issues?"
    But she later restarted, and she completed her transition in 2015.
    Recalling the time in her life when she first tried to grow breasts, Caitlyn writes: "Removing the beard I could get away with. The nose job I could get away with. The development of breasts from the hormones? Not so easy." Fortunately, Caitlyn felt she could be more open about her most recent surgery for breast implants, revealing them to her son Brandon. Brandon said he was a little taken aback when Caitlyn pulled her top up to reveal her new breasts, reminding her: "Whoa, I'm still your son."

6. Top | #16
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by untermensche View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy Man View Post
    We need to move away from the idea that simply being famous is a qualification for public office.
    A professional politician is nothing to desire.

We need more people that have never been in politics to enter.

The Congress is filled with stale bad ideas.

Jenner is not that smart though.

Just being a non-politician is not enough.
    I understand the sentiment. I really do.

BUT we've just gone through 4 years of someone who has no fucking idea how government works or should work or why government exists at all. Of course, Trump is the extreme (I would hope) example of a non-politician in office. BUT the truth is that the only reason that government functioned at all under Trump was that there is an enormous number of governmental/civil service employees who simply continued to do their jobs. Rumor has it that some of his worst impulses were ignored because he would forget what he declared and it would be illegal anyway. Before Trump, I had no trouble understanding how the civil service and other governmental employees could simply do end runs around whatever elected official currently in power. Trump was dangerous not because he didn't know how to govern but because he inspired the worst impulses in people, confirmed their worst fears and enabled their deepest prejudices. Staffers at all levels hold a great deal of power and that's easy to not realize or grasp the importance of unless you actually know what you're doing. The other thing is that DC largely runs on relationships built between people at all levels. Whether you think Biden is a good POTUS or now, whether or not you like what he's doing, he is largely effective because he has been there for so long and is excellent at building relationships (not centered around criminal enterprise).

7. Top | #17
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    Is it just me, or is Jenner milking this for publicity?

I don't understand why anybody cares about what Jenner does, personally.

Of course, I don't understand why anybody cares about Kim Kardashian either.
    Tom
    And the money. Never forget the money. Jenner sure doesn't.

8. Top | #18
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Caitylyn Jenner's Cosmetic Procedures | St Louis Liposuction Center
    It has been reported that she has spent nearly $500,000 on her gender transition. According to sources, she has undergone such procedures as a nose job, laser peels, Botox injections, along with silicone and collagen implants. These sources also state that she spent about $25,000 on breast implants alone.

Now, media sources are saying that Caitlyn is expected to undergo butt implant procedures. ...

Sources in the media are saying that Caitlyn would like to undergo natural fat transfer butt augmentation to accentuate what is currently a relatively flat fanny. She would like to enhance her backside to fully present a female form.
    She reportedly wanted a keister like what stepdaughter Kim Kardashian has.
    In addition to butt enhancement, rumors are flying that Caitlyn is also expected to undergo another enhancement — calf-sculpting procedures.
    So both hiney and lower legs? This is to be even more like the Kardashian family.

Caitlyn Jenner getting plastic surgery after announcing his campaign for governor: Rumor - Micky News
    According to Globe, Caitlyn Jenner wants to downgrade her chest so that she would be more respected by the public.

“Caitlyn’s been worried for a while that they are too big within the context of her body and draw unflattering stares. Running for the California governor’s office is serious and she wants people to listen and look at her face, not her chest,” the source said.

On top of this, Jenner also, allegedly, wants to lessen her visits to her plastic surgeon.

“Caitlyn would like to wean herself off fillers and Botox too, but that’ll be a gradual process that she’ll do as time goes by. The big thing here is that she wants to look more natural and relatable for voters,” the source said.

Additionally, Jenner is also, allegedly, thinking about revamping her wardrobe choices. So, instead of wearing her go-to pieces, the public will, allegedly, see more of Jenner wearing classier and less flashy ensembles.
    Caitlyn Jenner Breast Implants
    She started out with C implants, and then moved to double D ones.

9. Top | #19
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Caitlyn Jenner stalked and harassed at CPAC, only Tomi Lahren defends her
    California gubernatorial recall election candidate Caitlyn Jenner attended the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas over the weekend and was filmed being harassed and deadnamed, or called by the name she used before coming out as transgender, by an attendee in a viral video.
    Resist Programming 🛰 on Twitter: "Caitlyn Jenner being called “Bruce” and chased out of CPAC Dallas. Afterwards, one CPAC attendee refers to Caitlyn as “tr*nny” multiple times. (vid link)" / Twitter

Also asking her "What do you think about the stuff they're teaching schools about LGBT?" calling her a "sick freak" and asking "Why do people want a picture with [her]?"

Tomi Lahren defended her:
    Tomi Lahren on Twitter: "The attacks on @Caitlyn_Jenner are despicable. I’ll go to bat for her every single time and if you want to take my “conservative” card for it, take it and shove it. Your mob is no better than the Left’s and in fact, it’s uglier." / Twitter

Tomi Lahren on Twitter: "Hearing how some “conservatives” treated @Caitlyn_Jenner at CPAC makes my blood boil. There’s no room for your hate in the America First movement. We believe in freedom and we believe in limited government. The way she chooses to live her personal life harms you in no way!" / Twitter

Caitlyn Jenner on Twitter: "Thanks @TomiLahren We have to keep fighting. Our party is for everyone - the big tent party! I am a proud Republican 🇺🇸" / Twitter
    The reaction from other prominent conservatives was quite muted.

Matt Schlapp, the head of the American Conservative Union and chief conference organizer, has been publicly silent on the incident, as well as other controversies from this weekend. A Daily Beast dispatch from the event reported that "some attendees openly boasted of participating in events that led to the Jan. 6 riot and speakers gleefully peddled anti-semitic conspiracy theories."

"QAnon themed shirts were on sale at a merchandise booth in the exhibition hall, despite previously being banned from Trump rallies," a line from the Beast's report reads.
    noting
    Fringe Extremist Groups Collide for One Big ‘Radical, Lunatic Insurgency’ at CPAC

10. Top | #20
    Archived
    Total Posts
    So is this about Jenner's sex change, or her quirky play as a Repug for governor?

Quote Originally Posted by lpetrich View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner stalked and harassed at CPAC, only Tomi Lahren defends her
    California gubernatorial recall election candidate Caitlyn Jenner attended the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas over the weekend and was filmed being harassed and deadnamed, or called by the name she used before coming out as transgender, by an attendee in a viral video.
    Seems like it would be easier if Jenner just found an abusive husband/wife... Or maybe she's looking to get her own reality show after this sad show is over...