Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone else guilty of online shipment stalking?

1. Top | #51
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I just ordered some more jigsaws, which I wanted to order weeks ago but couldn’t as NZ shut down due to Covid.

They are on their way and should be here by mid next week.

I have turned on notifications so I get an email every time something happens with my parcel.

2. Top | #52
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfingers View Post
    My son and daughter are constantly stalking their orders. As for me, when something lands at my front door, my reaction is that it's probably one of my orders. It's hard to get excited about the 6, 30oz containers of Temptations cat treats.
    Obviously you are not a cat.

3. Top | #53
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    It's hard to get excited about the 6, 30oz containers of Temptations cat treats.
    The Temptation crack treats are evil. My Fuzzy got addicted to it and wouldn't eat her regular food, and would incessantly beg for the treats. It took over two months of detox to get her back to a normal eating routine.

4. Top | #54
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Given restrictions with postage of parcels here, I am quite pleased with the email I just got.

Australia Post put a hold on collecting any more parcels for delivery, and yet, ones of overseas take precedence. Could also be because we are in Brisbane, so far not a hot bed of Delta, like NSW.

I ordered the puzzles last week, and Mighty Ape usually only take 3-4 days, but this is taking about a week. Shows how much more online ordering is happening.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Top | #55
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atrib View Post
    It's hard to get excited about the 6, 30oz containers of Temptations cat treats.
    The Temptation crack treats are evil. My Fuzzy got addicted to it and wouldn't eat her regular food, and would incessantly beg for the treats. It took over two months of detox to get her back to a normal eating routine.
    It actually says on the package they can be used as food.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

6. Top | #56
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I got a text from Australia post today giving me a 2 hour time frame for my parcel delivery. (11:15 am - 1:15 pm). I got a text at 1:02 pm saying sorry they were running late. I texted our houseguest to let her know. Bilby got home at about 1:15 and the parcel arrived at 1:20.

Pretty good service really.

7. Top | #57
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Still waiting for the BMW Roundel badges I bought on the 3rd. They're in New Jersey ATM.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

8. Top | #58
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Still waiting for the BMW Roundel badges I bought on the 3rd. They're in New Jersey ATM.
    Last night they were in New Jersey. They just got delivered today. Whoo hoo!

9. Top | #59
    Archived
    Total Posts
    My son would be stalking his new Samsung smartphone only I won't give him the login to my Verizon wireless account. So he sits and sweats it out.