Page 1421 of 1444 FirstFirst ... 421921132113711411141914201421142214231431 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,210 of 14439

Thread: Caption Contest

  1. Top | #14201
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    32,633
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    75,106
    Rep Power
    100
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay.

    I wish I could get this song out of my mind!

    or

    Let's get one thing straight, the water was this color before I got here.

  2. Top | #14202
    Veteran Member Tigers!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the wing waiting for a kick.
    Posts
    2,421
    Archived
    2,558
    Total Posts
    4,979
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay.

    I wish I could get this song out of my mind!

    or

    Let's get one thing straight, the water was this color before I got here.
    (I was surprised that the obvious comment on water hazards at a golf course did not surface)

    Let's give Jimmy the chockkies.

    Your turn.
    NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

  3. Top | #14203
    Veteran Member WAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    3,864
    Archived
    2,174
    Total Posts
    6,038
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
    When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay.

    I wish I could get this song out of my mind!

    or

    Let's get one thing straight, the water was this color before I got here.
    (I was surprised that the obvious comment on water hazards at a golf course did not surface)

    Let's give Jimmy the chockkies.

    Your turn.
    Zep is awesome, but mine was funnier! Oh come on, who hasn't had their coffee forcibly creamed until it looked like that! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!



    Just kidding... proceed
    When one has no character one has to apply a method. - Albert Camus, The Fall

  4. Top | #14204
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    32,633
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    75,106
    Rep Power
    100


    Cuddling was added as an exhibition sport to the 2020 Olympics, however, it wasn't expected to return due to Italian dominance in the event.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. Top | #14205
    Veteran Member jonatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,361
    Archived
    3,551
    Total Posts
    5,912
    Rep Power
    74
    The addition of active hurdles to the track and field competition resulted in some very slow times indeed

  6. Top | #14206
    Veteran Member Tigers!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the wing waiting for a kick.
    Posts
    2,421
    Archived
    2,558
    Total Posts
    4,979
    Rep Power
    61
    I did not know that the spouse lift and run event had been added to the Olympics.
    NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

  7. Top | #14207
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    26,014
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    29,048
    Rep Power
    100
    "And the scores are now coming in for the 30 meter jump and cuddle."
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

    Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

  8. Top | #14208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD, USA
    Posts
    648
    Archived
    1,844
    Total Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    77
    "And you get a gold medal, and you get a gold medal . . . . "

  9. Top | #14209
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    32,633
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    75,106
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by hyzer View Post
    "And you get a gold medal, and you get a gold medal . . . . "
    hyzer wins for their Oprah Olympics

  10. Top | #14210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD, USA
    Posts
    648
    Archived
    1,844
    Total Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    77
    thanks! give this one a go . . . .


Similar Threads

  1. Mirror Universe Caption Contest
    By Keith&Co. in forum Freethought Humor
    Replies: 7273
    Last Post: Today, 12:40 AM
  2. Trump Chakra - caption time!
    By Angry Floof in forum Media & Culture Gallery
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 01:45 AM
  3. Mini caption contest at work
    By Keith&Co. in forum Freethought Humor
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •